Blog Idea Tools – Get inspired quick
Content writing can be a huge pain if you are not imaginative. What I mean is, there are many people in the world who just come up with the idea of writing a blog, and when the time comes to put the idea into action, they are at a loss for words, as they have no idea what they are going to blog about. Earlier, if you didn’t get an idea, the only option was to give up. But, with the dawn of the internet, it all changed. Now, even the most unimaginative person can start a blog, and actually go as far as making it a secondary source of income. How ?
Well, just like other things, there are tools which available which actually suggest topics to you, for your consideration, and you can pick one up and start writing.
WHAT ARE THOSE TOOLS?
Here is a list of the top 5 tools/ resources you can use to get inspired –
- Content Strategy Generation Tool – The idea here is that when you type a search query or a phrase, this tool gives you the most trending stuff going on about that particular phrase. If any of that excites you, then voila! otherwise, just try some other phrase. The tool is good, but if you don’t know what exactly you are going to search for, then using this tool, will just be a huge waste of time.
- Quora – Quora is a tool you can use to build a large community or even a strong following. The idea here is that you can ask queries and get quick replies. For example, you can ask about the most trending blog topics, and you will be bombarded with a huge string of answers. Pick one and write away. Another feature of Quora is that you can actually offer to write articles for interested parties. That way, you can start writing, and also stand a chance to find out a good blog topic in the process.
- AllTop – This site was founded by the Author Guy Kawasaki, with the goal of inspiring existing and upcoming writers. This site will give you a huge array of topics to choose from, plus expert advice on most of them from either Guy Kawasaki himself or from existing members of the community.
- Topsy – Topsy works a lot like the content strategy tool, but its a lot more accurate. When you enter a word or phrase you are interested in, it gives you the latest hot topics, tweets and anything else that is going on about the phrase on the world wide web. It’s up to you to scrutinize the search results and take a call as to whether or not you wish to write on that topic.
- Feedly – This is probably the best resource available, to get some really trending topics for your blog. All you have to do is sign up to this website. Once you do that, you will start receiving emails that contain articles on some of the most trending Blog topics at that time. This will probably inspire you more than anything else.
As far as the tools are concerned, these are it. But outside of tools, if you need the inspiration to write, do some research on your own. Twitter and Facebook provide you a column where the most trending topics are displayed. survey those lists for a week, and make note of the genre of the trending topics, and by the end of the week, I am sure you will get the topic you have been looking for all along.