Samsung hit the market hard with the launch of their new S6 and Edge devices. Not only are the two devices powerful, they are also arguably, the best devices in the market today. That fact has shown in the sales as well, with many stores going empty on stocks in just a few days. While the device is a Rockstar, there are some people out there who invest in this device, and due to some errors in their computer systems, aren’t able to connect their S6 and access their data on their computer systems. The cause for this problem is the absence of driver software for your device.
Ideally, of the device is a new device and its the first time you are connecting your device to your PC, then the PC automatically detects the device drivers and installs onto your computer system. However, there have been cases where the PC just doesn’t detect the driver and as a result, fails to recognize your device. The end result is you second guessing your investment.
Must Check : Boost Wi-Fi Signal On Your Laptop in a Flash
In this article, I will tell you exactly how to tackle this driver problem. Let’s get started –
- Download and install the Samsung device drivers for Galaxy S6 and S6 edge from here. The file is a RAR file ,so make sure you have WinRAR or any equivalent software in order to unzip the same. Extract the files on your computer , in a location of your choice. Once you have done this, move on to the next step.
- Head to where the extracted files have been stored and locate and open the installer.exe file.
- Follow the instructions and allow the installer to do its job. The end result should be that the driver software has been installed on your system.
- Once you get the success message on installation, restart your PC to update the driver information on your system.
- Once you reboot your system, you can now plug in your device into the system and transfer files to and from your device.
That’s all there is to it. Hope you found this article informative. If you wish to leave a feedback on this article, feel free to do so in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more articles like this and others.