Get Yourself an Apple ID Without a Credit Card
When you buy an Apple device, and it happens to be your first one, you are required to create an Apple ID. The catch is that, if you choose not to make one , you cannot make any purchases, or even download free apps from the app store. In short, its mandatory.
In case of Android and the google play account, all you need is a Gmail ID, and thats it. You can either choose to enter your credit card details at the time or even skip the step. But thats not the case in Apple devices. Off late, while creating your Apple ID, you are told to enter the Credit Card details as well. Now , if you own a credit card, its well and good. But what about Teens and small children who have just got their iPod or iPhone.
This article will tell you exactly what to do , in order to create your Apple ID , without a Credit Card.
Lets get started –
- Open iTunes. In case you have logged into an old Apple ID, Sign out of it.
- Next, we need to start the process.
- First of all, you have to select the country you belong to. This is necessary to start the ID process.
- Next browse through the huge app store and just pick any random app of your choice.
- Click download/get.
- What happens is, the App store checks whether you are signed into your Apple ID, and prompts you for the password.
- Since you don’t have your Apple ID, select the Create new Apple Account option.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions, and enter the details as required.
- Once you hit the Payment screen, head to the credit card section and select NONE.
- Enter any Dummy Address to complete the process.
- You now have a fully working Apple ID, that too, without a Credit Card.
Thats it for this tutorial. if you have any Suggestions or Queries regarding this article, do let us know.
Hope you all found this Article Useful. Stay tuned for more Articles right here.