Have fun with Avatars on Android
Avatars are gaining wide-spread popularity , as people these days love making avatars of themselves in different areas Earlier I remember Yahoo mail had the avatar feature which allowed users to create a digital version of themselves by picking the gender and modifying the character to their liking. However, nowadays, you find the avatar feature in most popular websites. The avatar craze has now gone to stand alone apps as well. Lets take a look at a few apps which let you go wild with avatars.
- FaceQ – This is arguably, the best application as far as avatar creation is concerned . You can pick from a host of images and prepare the avatar of your choice. The talking point about this is its easy to use interface, so easy in fact that anyone can use it . The application is available on the Android Play Store. You can get it from here
- Smartphone Avatar – This is another app similar to the previous one. Here too, you can pick from a host of different icons, face styles, Hair styles accessories, etc and totally make a your avatar one of a kind. To make your Avatar even more ‘ Yours ‘ , you can even paste a unique QR code on it to claim ownership of your unique avatar. Want to try this app out ?
Get it right here
You will also like this : How to Make Free Prank Calls from Anyone’s Number
- Avatar Maker – This app is little more personal. It lets you literally take full control of your avatar and make close to ‘all’ changes possible on your avatar. If you are someone who makes use of every feature on the app, you won’t be disappointed with the array of features in this one. Try it out by grabbing the app from here.
- Androidify – This is one of my personal favourites. Here, you can make your ‘ Android Avatar ‘ . What I mean is , you can take the Droid mascot of Android, and actually mould it and accessorise it to your liking and even give it your name. If you don’t like the idea of having a green color body, you can change that too. I would recommend this app out of the lot, because its something fresh, something new, and you can create multiple avatars with their own unique names as well. Moreover, Google holds campaigns where they feature the the best designed Droid avatars on the Jumbotron as part of an ad campaign. Get the app here.
- WeeMee – This is yet another app that lets you create a personalised avatar. Along with he standard box of accessories, you also get the feature to view your Avatar in Full HD. I don’t know what good that is going to do , but lets include that feature nonetheless. Grab the app from here, if you want to give it a swing.
Well, thats it for now. Try out these apps and tell us what you feel. If you have any other alternatives to the apps mentioned here, do let us know in the comment section below.