This article for WordPress users, who want to add PayPal Donate Button on their’s WordPress Blog. If you want to raise funds from your blog readers & users? Then PayPal would be a great choice as it gives you its donate button which you can add on your WordPress Blog.
As we all know that PayPal is the most famous virtual banking network currently present on the web. There are lots of creative fellas using PayPal Donate Button on their site for money transfers or to get more sponsors & trustees. Because PayPal makes it very easy to accepts donations on your websites. And I know there are the most of users don’t know how to add it, that’s why I created this article for them who don’t how to add PayPal Donate Button on their WordPress blog in very simple steps.
How to Add PayPal Donate Button on Your WordPress Blog
Here are the few simple steps which you have to follow in order to add PayPal Donate button on your WordPress blog. So lets get started..
- Firstly, Login to your PayPal account.
- Then, click on Tools tab from top menu.
- After that, Click on Create New Button from left corner.
- Then, you’ll get a form & on that form you need to choose your button type as Donation, currency & fill out the form by providing the all necessary details.
- Then, Click on Create Button.
- Now, you’ll get the code for your button, Click on Email tab and copy it.
- Now, go to your WordPress Blog and create a New Page where you want to create your Donate button & In editor Paste following code :
<a href="Your Email URL that you got from PayPal" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but21.gif" alt="" /></a>
- Replace Your Email id that you got from Paypal in above step.
- That’s it!
These were all about How to Add a PayPal Donate Button in WordPress. Now I’m sure, you’re able to create PayPal Donate Button Easily. And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.
If you think it useful then consider to share it with your friends. Because Sharing is Caring !