Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the most popular smartphones with their design, specifications, features and many more. But many times Samsung Galaxy Note 4 gives slower performance and application errors. Why Galaxy Note 4 gives slower performance ?.We always update our mobile if there are any new updates or applications or games. When we do anything on our smartphone like updating applications or installing a new application, Operating System store all that information and history in the hidden data file called “Cache”.
You will also like this : Retrieve Dismissed notifications on Android in a jiffy
The Cache on your Galaxy Note 4 cause the data corrupts & crashing errors. Cache data makes our smartphone sluggish. So, it is important to clear both system and app cache after some interval in order to boost the performance of you OS. We are sure that ones you have cleared the cache data of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 then you will record an awesome & clear progress on your handset. If your applications stop working on your Galaxy Note 4 suddenly & you could not find out the reason behind it then there are much chances that it is because of app cache. So, In this article we are going to teach you that How you can easily clear System & App Cache on your Galaxy Note 4.
» How to Clear Cache on Galaxy Note 4
So, here are the some easy steps which are supposed to be followed by you in order to clear cache on Galaxy Note 4. The guide is made quiet easy & simple in order to make you learn easily. Now, without wasting time I would request you to get towards the below steps :
» Clearing System Cache
- Press and hold Volume Up, Power key and Home Buttons altogether & wait until the phone vibrates and ones it is vibrated leave all the buttons.
- Now, you will be in recovery mode. Then, you need to use the volume buttons to move up & down and select the Wipe Cache Partition.
- After that, it’ll ask you for the confirmation. You need to press the Power button to confirm it.
- Then you need to select Reboot System Now and then press Power button to confirm it.
- Now, wait until it is restarted again.
- That’s all! You have successfully cleared all system cache.
» Clearing App Cache
Now for App Cache, you need to apply the following steps in order to make this work for your device.
- Swipe the Notification Bar to bottom & tap on Settings.
- Now, go to the Application section and then tap on Application Manager.
- After that you will have all your applications. Now, here you need to clear the app cache one-by-one of each application. You need to tap on any application whose cache you want to clear.
- Ones you have tapped on any application, you need to tap on Clear Cache button.
- This was it!
This was the all about the clearing cache guide which is related to Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.