How To Delete YouTube Account
Since has Google Updated, it allows users to use their single Google account on all of the Google services like Gmail, Google Plus, YouTube and many others. So many users think that if they want to delete their YouTube account then they also have to delete their whole Google account. It is not true, you can delete your YouTube account without affecting any other Google services, but you have to delete your Google+ profile in order to delete YouTube account. Deleting your Google+ profile will not affect your Google+ photos and other data. So, if you want to try something new and fresh by deleting your existing YouTube account then you are at the right place! Today I have created this tutorial in which I will show you that how you can easily delete your YouTube account without losing any other Google services.
You will also like this : How to make Calls online using Gmail your Account
» How To Delete YouTube Account
So, if you want to delete YouTube account then follow the below given steps.
- First of all, you have to Log in to your Google account and then go to this link – google.com/account
- Then, Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Now, you have to click on the Delete Google+ Profile And Features
- After that, it will ask you for a confirmation and it will be showing you that your Google Plus, YouTube and some other Google services will be deleted permanently.
- Then check on the Yes, I understand box and then click on the Remove Selected Services
That’s it! Now, you have successfully deleted your Google+ profile along with your YouTube account.
Now you will be able to easily delete your YouTube account without worrying about your other Google services. Do share your views with us. And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.