There are many peoples who share their internet LAN connections with friends or neighbours. There are many peoples who share their internet LAN connections with friends or relatives. Sharing Internet Connection gives many errors and slow speed while you downloading any file or playing games online. And many peoples don’t know how to disable it. Well, there is a way to turn it off directly from your Windows Computer.
If you want turn it off and don’t know how to disable it, Don’t worry we have created this tutorial, in which we will be showing you that how you can easily disable sharing internet connection on your Windows PC.
Must Check : Some Useful Run Commands for Windows [List]
» How To Disable Sharing Internet Connection
Just follow the below given simple steps to turn off Internet Connection Sharing on your Windows PC.
- Click on the Start button & then type msc in the Start search box. ( Windows XP users open Run command and type services.msc & then hit Enter key.
- Then, wait for few seconds and then Services window will appear on your desktop. Now, in the Services window, scroll down and find the “Internet Connection Sharing”
- After that right click on it and then select Properties
- Now, in the Startup Type section, you have to change it to the Disable
- Then, hit Apply and OK
- That’s it! Now, you will see that the Internet Connection Sharing will be disabled.
Now you can play games online without lag, surf internet, and download any file with high speed internet. So this was all about how to disable Internet Connection Sharing on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & XP. If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.