How to Download Windows 10 Free ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit 2015
As you know guys most awaited windows operating system i.e Windows 10 official version is released. Windows operating system is the most used OS in the world. So, A day before I installed Windows 10 on my PC and its the best ever windows OS. According to the news Windows 10 is now rolling out in 190 countries across the world and it will be free for windows 7, 8, 8.1 users. Microsoft Windows came to dominate the world’s personal computer market with over 90% market share this news still trending everywhere on Facebook & Twitter.
First of all, I have words to say “Thank You Windows 10 🙂 ” for saving us from windows 8 & 8.1 :P. Seriously, when windows 8 released I installed it only for 10-15 mins after that downgrade to Windows 7. I’m still using Windows 7 & Windows 10 also. Windows 10 is a lot better, faster & smoother than windows 8 & 8.1 OS. So, if you still didn’t upgrade Windows 10 then bro don’t waste your time because Windows 10 OS is fully packed with great amazing features and if you’re facing problem in upgrading windows 10 then don’t worry here we going to share Windows 10 ISO file so you can upgrade it manually.
» Features of Windows 10
Here are top two features from windows 10 rest of you can watch in following video.
- The Start Menu: Windows 10 back with start menu as it was in Windows 7. But in windows 10 start menu you can customize menu by the own way. I love their start menu and its location will be same at the lower left-hand corner of the desktop. The new start menu will have desktop apps, live tiles and some more shortcuts. And as I said you can customize means it will be adjustable & resizable. And if you don’t want that Live tiles and metro apps, you can easily turn off it.
- Cortana: This is yet another great feature. Cortana is Microsoft’s digital assistant, this work like a bot which will help you to find all sorts of files from system plus online information via queries you ask using text or voice commands.
» System Requirements for Windows 10
This is the most common question raised “What system or configuration required for Windows 10?” So, before installing OS let me tell you the minimum system requirement for windows 10. If your system matches from below system requirement list then go for it.
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster.
- Free data space: 20 GB.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- A Microsoft account & obviously Internet access.
Before we begin make sure you have:
- An stable internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- And Sufficient data storage should be available in a hard drive, USB or any external drive for the download.
- A blank DVD (and DVD burner) or USB with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank DVS or blank USB, because any content on it will be deleted.
- If you’re installing the Windows OS for the first time, you will need your Windows product key and for more information about product keys visit the Microsoft’s FAQ page.
We recommend to use the media creation tool to download Windows. Because this tool offers best download experience for customers who currently running Windows 7, 8.1 & 10. If you want to learn how to use this tool then, go to the Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool page. Tool includes:
- File formats optimized for fast download speed.
- Built in media creation options for DVDs & USBs.
- Optional conversion to ISO file format.
» Download Tools:
To download Windows 10 official ISO file for free just follow below given Download button and then run the tool to download Windows 10 OS (32 bit or 64 bit).[button-brown url=”http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=616935″ target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Tool (32-bit version)[/button-brown] [button-yellow url=”http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=616936″ target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Tool (64-bit version)[/button-yellow]
So this was all about Windows 10 features, system requirements and free ISO file. Install it from above links and Enjoy! And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.