How to Fix RunDLL Error in Windows
What is RunDLL ? RunDLL is the file which is part of the Windows operating system. Rundll32 will actually execute functions in DLLs (Dynamic Link Library) files. Rundll errors emanate from a viruses, buggy software’s, spyware, and drive errors. Or any faulty installation, one which that has not been completed or did not install properly. Furthermore, an uninstall of a program that has been performed incompletely may also be the cause of rundll errors. Besides, undetected spyware may be responsible for the rundll errors occurring on your Windows PC.
So if you are facing this error or problem then don’t worry because today, In this article we are going to show you that how you can easily fix this error with simple steps.
» How To Fix RunDLL Error in your Windows PC
To fix RunDLL error in your computer then follow the below given steps :
- Step 1 : Click on the Start button and then in Start Search Box type msconfig and hit Enter key.
- Step 2 : Then, System Configuration window will appear.
- Step 3 : Now, in System Configuration, select the Selective Start up Now, check on any-one option given below the Selective Start up & remove the check from other options.
- Step 4 : Then, click on Apply & OK.
- Step 5 : Now, Restart your PC.
- Step 6 : Afterwards, if error displays about the selected options then it is good & if it doesn’t then try changing the other options in the Selective Star tup till you get the RunDLL error displays for the selected option.
- Step 7 : When you have got the RunDLL error than try installing an Anti-Spyware or Anti-Malware software to fix the corrupted DLL . Anti-Spyware or Anti-Malware programs will automatically find any spyware or malware which is corrupting the codes or doesn’t allows you to access the program & then removes them completely.
- Step 8 : If this also doesn’t work then try uninstalling & again re-installing the program.
- That’s it!
Now you can easily fix runDll errors in your windows system. If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.