How to Reset iPod Touch Password Without Losing Everything
iPod Touch is an iOS device from Apple. The iPod Touch is quite similar to iPhone but it doesn’t have features that you can find in an iPhone. With iPod Touch you can listen music, watch videos, play games and also you can take photos using its digital camera. Basically, you are enjoying all primary features which comes with in ordinary smartphones. Yeah! this is the good thing and another best thing about iPod Touch is that it is less expensive than the price of iPhone devices.
Also Read : Silence your Windows Phone in a Flash
Every iPod touch has a security feature which helps you to protect your device by allowing to add pass codes/passwords. But, many times you forgot or lost password of your iPod Touch device. So, if you have forgot or lost your password and can not access your iPod Touch then don’t worry because today In this article, we will be showing you that how you can easily reset password of your iPod Touch device without losing all your stuff. But first make sure that you had that computer which you previously used to sync your iPod Touch device & if you do then it will be just a matter of seconds to recover your lost iPod Touch password. So let’s get started..
» How To Reset Password of Your iPod Touch
If you doesn’t remember your iPod Touch password then follow the below given steps to recover it again.
- Plug your iPod Touch device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Afterwards, you have to make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed in your computer system and if you don’t have iTunes installed on your computer then you can simply download it from the Apple’s official website.
- Now, open iTunes & then first create backup of your iPod Touch device.
- Then, click on the Restore button then it will remove all of your data and contents will restore it to its default factory settings.
- Now you have to sync your iPod Touch device by click on the Sync, then you will be able to enter a new password for your iPod Touch.
- That’s it! Now, you have successfully retrieve your iPod Touch Password.
Now you can easily reset password of your iPod Touch Password. And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.