How to Stop Google Chrome Automatic Opening on Mac
No doubt, Google Chrome is the best web browser for all version of operating systems. But in apple mac Google Chrome’s automatically opening at every login because of it’s default settings. If you are tired of Google Chrome launching every time when you restart or log in your Mac? and want to Stop Chrome from being automatically opening on startup of your Mac? Then don’t worry because, In this article we’re sharing a simple way to stop Google Chrome automatic opening on you Mac.
I know this is really annoying. We don’t always want to surf on internet and at that time opening of chrome is very irritating. So take a look below is simple steps it only takes a few clicks!
» How to stop Chrome from automatically opening at login
- First of all, Open Google Chrome on your Mac, if you haven’t opened it yet or it is not available on your Doc.
- Then right Click on Google Chrome’s icon & Click on Options Menu
- In options menu, you just have to Uncheck the option, “Open at Login”.
- That’s it! Now, Google Chrome will not open every time when you log in to your Mac.
Must Read Articles :
- How to Send Your Current Location Using Apple Watch
- Some Interesting & Useful Tips Tricks For Google Chrome Users
- Best WhatsApp DP – 100+ Amazing WhatsApp Profile Pics Collection
This was about how to stop google chrome from automatically opening at login. I am sure that it would have been proven helpful for many of the Mac users out there. And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcome.