In our last two article, we shared about “How To Unlock OnePlus 3T Bootloader” and “Guide to Root OnePlus 3T and Install TWRP“. So now in this article, we are going to show you how to update OxygenOS 3.5.4 on your OnePlus 3T.
As we all know OnePlus 3T is newly launched from OnePlus team. After few days they also released new OxygenOS 3.5.4 update for OnePlus 3T. OxygenOS 3.5.4 comes with some bug fixes & improvement. This guide will help you to download and install Oxygen OS 3.5.4 ROM on your rooted or non-rooted OnePlus 3T Devices.
This Guide only for OnePlus 3T don’t apply on other OnePlus devices. So Before following this guide make sure you backed up your OnePlus 3T and fully charged and follow steps very carefully.
– Features & Changelogs – OxygenOS 3.5.4
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network.
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%.
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars.
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp.
- Increased System Stability.
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
» Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 FOR ONEPLUS 3T (OTA + FULL ROM)
For non-rooted user with Stock recovery running on the OxygenOS 3.5.3
OTA OxygenOS 3.5.3 to OxygenOS 3.5.4 – Download | G-Drive
For Rooted users with TWRP custom recovery
OxygenOS 3.5.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
» How To Install OxygenOS 3.5.4 on OnePlus 3T
First Method for Stock Non-Rooted Users with Stock Recovery.
- Download the appropriate OTA zip from above link and place it in the root folder.
- Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File
- Once selected system would prompt upgrade now.
- Select upgrade now, and the system would reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.
After following this steps your device will reboot and the device will be running on the latest OxygenOS 3.5.4 firmware & OS. The first boot may take some time so keep calm & wait for it to boot. After flash is successful go back to the stock recovery of your device & a wipe cache is recommended.
This Method for Rooted Users with TWRP Recovery.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.5.4 Full Zip on your phone internal memory.
- Download the Latest SuperSU SR5
- Now save both the zip file son your phone and remember the location of the files.
- Reboot To TWRP & Take a Nandroid of your existing ROM
- Go to Wipe > Advance Wipe > Select Dalvik & Cache & Swipe to Wipe
- Install Menu > Select 3.5.4 Rom Zip > Swipe to Flash
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache.
- Flash SuperSU to maintain root.
- Reboot System and Enjoy the 3.5.4 Update.
The first boot will take some time so keep calm & wait for it to boot. That’s all there is to it. Hope you found the article useful. If you have any other tips or feedback, do let us know in the comments below. Stay tuned for more articles right here.