In this article, I will show you that how you can easily recover deleted data on your android devices. Sometimes by mistake or accidentally we click on delete button and we lost files or data and we get worried on how to get them back. Don’t worry just sit back and relax. Because now you can recover deleted data files on Android phones easily like contacts, media files, messages and more.
Must Check : Retrieve Dismissed notifications on Android in a jiffy
How to Retrieve Deleted Files on Android Devices
Here, we have listed some apps with apps features and installation guide.
»DUMPSTER – RECYCLE BIN
DUMPSTER – RECYCLE BIN is an android application you can easily download from google play store. Dumpster Recycle Bin is one of the best app that can help you to recover deleted files on android devices. In this app you can only recover images, videos and documents. You cannot recover contacts and messages with this app.
→ FEATURES OF DUMPSTER – RECYCLE BIN
- Restore deleted files like images, pdf, audio and video.
- No Rooting needed but if your android rooted then you will get improved performance.
- You can also Preview the files before restoring them.
- Internet connection not required.
→ How to restore deleted files using Dumpster – Recycle bin
1. Download and install Dumpster – Recycle bin app on your Android device from Google Play Store.
2. After installation app, open the app and tap on the refresh button at the top of the app. Dumpster Recycle Bin app will automatically start scanning your device for deleted files. After the refreshing process done, you can see your deleted files in the app.
3. Now you will see a pop-up, press preview button to see the files inside and click on restore button to recover your deleted files in your android device.
4. That’s all, very easy and now you have successfully recovered your deleted files on your Android device. Dumpster – Recycle Bin app is very useful and easy to recover deleted files on Android devices.
→ Here is the video tutorial by 60secAndroid
» Yodot Android Data Recovery
The Yodot is a trusted is trusted company which develops android data recovery softwares for PC’s and Android devices. Yodot File Recovery software has a simple interface and completely free to use. Recovery from Android app helps to recover recently deleted files in android devices.
→ How to restore deleted files using Yodot File Recovery
1. Download Yodot recovery of Android software by clicking on download button below and install it on your PC.
2. Enable USB debugging mode on your Android mobile and connect it to your PC via USB cable.
3. Now open the Yodot recovery from android application you just installed and select recovery option. There are two options available i.e. Deleted file recovery OR Lost file recovery.
4. Your Android device will automatically detect via software. After that select storage and click Next button.
5. Yodot Recovery of Android software will scan your whole android device for deleted or lost data or files. Once the whole scanning process is done, you can see your deleted files or with different folders.
6. Now select the files which you want to recover. And click on the Next button, the recovery process will start. It will take a few minutes to recover your lost data.
Now you have successfully recovered your lost or deleted files.
→ Here is the video tutorial by Yodot Software
The above listed ways are still the best and most trusted ways you can use to recover your deleted/lost files on Android devices. What’s your opinion? Have you ever used this apps before? Do share your views with us. And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to let us know. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.