Rooting, ever since its discovery , has been captivating the minds of the audience for years. The prospect of getting undetained access to everything in your device is a deal you simple cannot let go. That is why, its no surprise that most people these days root their device before using it for their needs. The process of rooting however, is a time consuming and risky affair, as your device is prone to get bricked, if you fail to follow all the steps down to the T.
Another risk that comes with rooting your device is that it voids your warranty, but if you know how to unroot your device, that shouldn’t be a problem as such. The small limitations notwithstanding, rooting has given many people a reason to smile. The ability to tweak the performance parameters, install a custom ROM, or even do something as small as change the icon pack on your device is something people who love customisation want these days, and rooting lets you do all of it.
Must Check : This is Why You Should Root Your Android Device
While rooting has essentially required the User to use their PC, it seems that a few developers have come up with a root utility, that lets you root your device without the requirement of a Computer system. The utility I am talking about is the Framaroot app. This app/ utility, will actually do the entire rooting process from inside your device, without requiring the use of any sort of data cables.
Lets see how you can root your device using this amazing one touch root utility –
- First of all, make sure you acquire the Framaroot app , as that is the one thing that is required, nothing more.
- Once you have downloaded the Framarooot app , transfer the .APK file of the same to your internal or external memory, depending on the device you have.
- Make sure you have enabled the ” Install from External Sources “ , Enabled on your device. If you haven’t , just go the Developer options in the device settings and enable it.
- Now Browse to where the .APK file is stored and click it to install the same.
- Once the app is installed, open it and select “Install SuperUser”.
- You will find a large array of root exploits namely – Frodo, Sam, Gandalf, Gimli, Boromir and Aragron. Pick the one you want to install.
- If the exploit does not install successfully, it only means that the exploit you have chosen is not for your device. In such cases, just head back to the exploit section and pick another one.
- However, if the exploit and device match, the app will return a Success message, after which you will be required to do a reboot of your device. Once that is taken care of, you will have a rooted device in your hands and a lifetime of customisations at your disposal.
That’s all there is to it. Hope you have found this article useful. If you have any feedback or queries, do let us know by commenting in the section below. Stay tuned for more articles right here.