Top 6 Most Amazing Whatsapp Tricks and Tips 2015 That You Should Know
WhatsApp has become the most used instant messaging application for all mobiles.WhatsApp is a perfect app to send and receive text messages, images, audio and video file from our friends. WhatsApp is available for the mobile operating systems like Android, iPhone, blackberry, Windows, Java, Symbian and now it’s also available for PC via the web client called WhatsApp web. WhatsApp is free messaging service where the first year you can use for free and after that you need to pay $0.99 which is a very low for such awesome service.
You will also like this : How to Make Free Prank Calls From Anyone’s Number
We all know that the popularity of WhatsApp increasing day by day. And many peoples searching for amazing cool WhatsApp Tips & Tricks to make pranks with their friends. And my friends always ask to share the amazing WhatsApp tricks, so here we go.
1. Use WhatsApp Without Any Mobile Number
We all know that, we can’t use WhatsApp without registered mobile number. But In this trick, I will show you how to use WhatsApp without registered mobile number. You can also use this trick to make prank or scare friends.
• First of all uninstall your WhatsApp from your Phone.
• Now again download WhatsApp from Google Play Store and install it.
• Remove SIM card from your phone and connect your mobile to the internet via Wi-Fi.
• After that you have to visit http://receive-sms-online.com/and choose any number of your choice.
• Open WhatsApp and in the number box add the number that you have chosen in the previous step.
Now wait for 2 mins and after that you will receive a verification message on that number, enter the verification code on WhatsApp. Now you are ready to use WhatsApp without any Mobile Number.
2. Share APK, PDF, ZIP, RAR, EXE and Big Files
We all know that WhatsApp came with limitations that only allows us to send Images, Videos and Audios to our friends. But what if you want to send other file like any PDF documents files or any Android app apk file. Here is a cool WhatsApp trick to send any file to your WhatsApp Groups or friends.
• Open DropBox Application and then Log-in or If you don’t have Dropbox Account then first create account & Log-in to app.
• Now open CloudSend and you will be prompted to link with DropBox app.
• Upload any file which you want to share with your friends in CloudSend and it will automatically add to DropBox server.
• After the upload is complete, share the link with your friends or groups. Now you friends will simply open that link and can able to download the file in their mobiles.
3. Create Fake WhatsApp Conversation / Chat
Create fake conversation with some big celebrities and then upload its screenshot on the Facebook & Twitter is the best way to prank with your friends. There is an app name WhatsSaid, with the help of this application you can create a fake conversation with celebrities like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg . This application is very easy to setup & you can create a fake conversation.
4. Open WhatsApp Chat Heads On Android
Chat heads is an amazing feature of Facebook messenger. But now you can also have chat heads for your WhatsApp too. Now I am going to show you a easy way to use chat head on your WhatsApp.
• Download & Install Dashdow What App.
• Now open the Dashdow What App & tap on Accessibility.
• Now Accessibility setting will open, Turn on DashDow What App.
• Now enjoy WhatsApp with chat heads.
5. Disable Auto downloading of media files on WhatsApp
WhatsApp downloads all of your chat media files to your SD card. Previously, there was no option to disable downloading media files. But with the new update now you can disable downloading of media on WhatsApp. Follow the below steps.
• Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Chat Setting > Media Auto-Download
• Modify the settings as per your necessity.
6. Recover Deleted Messages
Due to some app crash or some other reasons you lost your all coversations on whatsapp, don’t worry here we are sharing cool WhatsApp Tricks with these you can recover your lost conversations/messages.
• WhatsApp saves all your conversations in SD Card.
• Go to Mobile SD Card > Whatsapp > Database: There you will find a file msgstore.db.crypt which contains all messages which you have sent and received in the same day. There you can also find another file in same folder msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt file which contains all messages received and sent in last 7 days.
• Simply open these files with any text editors.
• You can now able to read all your WhatsApp conversations/messages.
These all are the best & top 6 WhatsApp tricks which you should try. All these tricks are tested by me and all are working fine. If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.