Trim Videos in Images in Mac OS X
The folks at Apple have always strived to give people the most out their products. Today, there is almost nothing that the Apple devices cannot achieve. That’s not all, even when it comes to designing cars ir making films, the equipment of choice is always the iMac or MacBook. When it comes to the best tablet experience, people don’t go beyond the iPad, while the iPhone has revolutionised the mobile industry time and again. This article will tackle a very cool feature of Mac OS X – How to trim videos in images on the most advanced Operating System in the world.
Lets get right down to business –
- Make sure you have the latest version of Mac OS installed on your Apple device . If your Mac OS version is outdated , make sure you have upgraded it . For your information, the latest version is called Mac OS X Yosemite.
- Next, Launch the Photos for OSX application on your Mac device.
- Next, click on the cog shaped button to enter the Settings tab.
- You will see a whole array of different modification options. For the sake of this tutorial, choose the trim option.
- Once you hit the trim option, you will be presented with a yellow colored handle that you can use to set the limit or parts of the video you want to convert to images.
- Once you have selected areas you wish to convert, press ok to confirm all changes.
Suppose you don’t like your handiwork and wish to revert the changes you have made, well I will tell you how to do that as well.
Lets get straight to it –
- Once again , launch Photos for MacOS on your Mac device.
- Browse and locate the video you wish to revert .
- Hover over the video till you see the cog shaped settings tab. choose that very option .
- Then simply click the revert trim option to revert all changes you made to the video.
Thats all there is to it. You can now trim and untrim any of your videos as and when you desire. Hope you found this article informative. Stay tuned for more such articles right here.