Recently OnePlus launched its new OnePlus 3T with great features. OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T sounds like iPhone 6 & iPhone 6s. Anyways as I said OnePlus 3T has great features yes it comes with new features & specs. OnePlus 3T runs on marshmallow but very soon will get the Android 7 Nougat too.
Everyone knows that devices come with locked bootloader. But here with some simple step, you can quickly unlock the bootloader of your Oneplus 3T. Oneplus 3T Unlock Bootloader Guide.
•How To Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers On Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
HOW TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER OF ONEPLUS 3T
- First of all, you have to enable USB debugging mode & OEM Unlock on your phone. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number seven times. And then enable USB debugging and OEM to unlock from developer option.
- Now setup the ADB drivers on your Windows PC here. You need to enter some fastboot commands to unlock the bootloader, so you need to install these files on your PC. Once the ADB files are installed, you will see the ADB folder on your Windows C Drive (C:/ADB).
- Then, open the ADB folder on your windows & press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in the folder & select ‘Open command window here.
- After that connect your device to PC with USB cable & then boot your phone is fastboot mode. To do this enter the following command in the command prompt window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now the Oneplus 3T will boot into the fastboot mode. Check your fastboot connection by issuing the following command
- After that, run this next command to unlock the bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
- That’s it! Now this will unlock the bootloader of Oneplus 3T. The device will automatically reboot. Go back to fast boot mode & check if your device is successfully unlocked.
In the command prompt, you will see ‘Device Unlocked’ bit set to ‘True.’
Also Read: Guide to Root OnePlus 3T and Install TWRP
That’s it! Now you can easily Unlock your Oneplus 3T device Bootloader with the help of this article. Subscribe us & Enjoy new updates & Thank you for reading. I hope you found this article helpful and if you have any further queries or questions to be asked about this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcome.