Android is the one of the best operating system in the world. There are so many android applications available in Google Play Store for our day to day use. Android Applications makes our android experience very easy and interesting. All credits go to our Android Application Developers. Because they work hard & always try to develop a best & some important android apps which will help or useful for android users.
Must Check : How to Recover Deleted Data from Your Android Device
There are so many peoples don’t know “How to use Android to remotely control your computer” or “How To Use Android Devices As Wireless Keyboard And Mouse”. In this article, we will share you an amazing app name “Remote Droid” with this app you can control your computer from your android device easily.
Remote Droid Features :
- Works with any WiFi network
- Touch-screen mouse control
- Two on screen mouse buttons, with right-click/control-click functionality
- Use in landscape or portrait mode
- Works in Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Setting up the Remote Droid on PC
Setting up the Remote Droid is very easy. You must have wireless network & Java SE runtime environment 1.5 or higher because this app works on WiFi. Here are the full settings of Android Devices As Wireless Mouse.
1. Go to remotedroid.net and download the latest version of RemoteDroid server zip file.
2. After Download Complete, Extract the downloaded zip file to a folder on your PC.
3. Now, Open the folder where you extracted the zip file and run the file as a remote server jar.
4. Write down the IP address of the remote server displayed in the window you just opened, because you will still need it in setting up your wireless android mouse.
Setting Up Remote Droid On Android
1. Go to Google Play store.
2. Search for Remote Droid Application, download it and install it on your mobile.
3. Open the Remote Droid Application that you just installed.
4. Enter the IP address of the PC which you want to control. ( This will be the IP Address from Step 4 above, which I told to write down in step)
5. Click on Connect.
That’s it! The large red square button will pop up on your android device, that is the mouse capture box, the left green box button functions as the left mouse button, the right green box will be the right mouse button, and the keyboard icon between the green boxes brings up the keyboard input window to allow you to type on your PC.
What’s your opinion? Have you ever used this Remote Droid app before? Do share your views with us. And If you have any further queries or questions to be asked on this article, feel free to ask. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.
If you think it useful then consider to share it with your friends. Because Sharing is Caring ! 🙂