VLC media player has now become the king of Video players , due to the extensive codec list, and multiple format support. The software has become so popular, that the folks at VLC have even released the mobile version of the media player as well. The best part about VLC is that they adapt in order to survive. Simply put, everything new works on VLC player without a hitch. So far, the world saw video resolution go from 480p to 4K, and VLC handles them all. However, there is a new kid on the block under the name – 3D. Yes, the very same 3D resolution that people so adore can now be watched on the VLC media player, and thats exactly what I am going to talk about today.
Also Read : Best Free Movie Streaming Sites to Watch Movies Online for Free
Lets get right to it –
Before you read any further, I want to point out a few pre-requsites –
- Working Computer system
- VLC Player installed
- Stable and preferably high speed internet connection
- 3D Glasses ( Any variant )
Once you have got them all, move on to the steps –
- First of all, in order to exploit the 3D capabilities of VLC player, you must have a 3D movie on your device. If you have one already, move on to the next step. If you don’t have one however, make sure you get one via torrent or any other site that offers 3D movies for download. The movie format should be SBS ( Side-by-Side ) 3D format.
- Once you have the movie on your device, open the VLC player.
- Open your 3D movie file using the VLC player.
- After this, head to the Tools section and select the Effects and Filters option.
- Click on the Video Effects Tab.
- Once you are in the Video Effects screen, click on the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced tab, check the Anaglyph 3D option . Its the last option on the right hand side.
Thats all there is to it. Now all you have to do is pop on your 3D glasses and enjoy the 3D movie.
You will also like this : Top 6 Best Sites to Download Movies Online for Free
Hope you found this article useful. If you have any queries or feedback, do let us know by commenting in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more such articles right here.